Tuesday 21 July 2009

Traffic Calming

After sitting in two traffic jams today (car on fire between Chertsey and Guildford in the morning and a broken down lorry on the Dartford Crossing in the evening) I was feeling a little grumpy to find myself coming to a stop again at Junction 8. Three jams in one day is just a bit much. I was grumbling and muttering all the way up the hill until I finally got to the source of the problem and saw, sitting forlornly at the side of the road, a smashed up Ferrari FXX*. Ouch! Suddenly my day didn't seem so bad after all.

*To be honest I'm in no way a Ferrari expert and I didn't exactly get a good look at it. Still, in my head it was an FXX which for the purposes of this blog entry is all that matters. Does the fact that I want it to be the most stupidly expensive Ferrari of all make me a bad person?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...