Saturday 18 July 2009

In a Roundabout Way

Grrr, it took me an extra 40-odd minutes to get home last night because there was some kind of problem on the other carriage way of the M25. So annoyingly, thanks to some thoughtless fuckwits who were trying to get on to the presumably closed motorway forming a nice solid queue across the roundabout entrance everyone who wanted to go the other way got stuck too. I was starting to get more than a little narked as I sat staring at a gloriously empty slip road that I couldn't get to thanks to some mentaclop in a transit van (amongst others) who just had to get another three feet further down the road. For forty minutes. Forty. Minutes. Forty!

So I'd just like to take this opportunity to say "Thanks guys. Nice of you to share the misery around."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...