Wednesday 24 November 2010

Another Phoebicdote

Yes, yes, I know I said I wasn't going to post anecdotes about Phoebs, but this is more so I don't forget about it than anything else.

The Lovely Hej and I were both in the kitchen and Phoebe was on her own in the lounge, not in itself an unusual or undesirable situation, she's pretty good at keeping herself amused safely. She'd been quite quiet for a while though, which does usually set alarm bells ringing because it normally means she's up to no good. Suddenly there was a shout of "Weeeeeee" from the lounge. Hayley was closer so ran in to see what she was up to, and found her sitting on a toy catalogue open to a page with a large picture of a slide. It turns out she'd been trying to slide down the slide in the picture! By the sounds of it, she thought she'd succeeded too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...