Friday 6 November 2009

Demon Spawn

One of the main rules I decided upon when starting this was that I wouldn't wibble on about Phoebe too much. The other was that I wouldn't wibble on about work too much. But this is definitely worthy of comment.

I suppose I shouldn't be too surprised, after all, she was created by a gravely evil act so something like this was bound to happen. To be honest I had my doubts about her even before she was born when we couldn't seem to pick up any heart beat on the foetal heart monitor. I'd sort of resigned myself to the fact that she was was going to be some kind of undead zombie baby clawing her way directly out through Hayley's stomach. That did sort of happen, although she had a little assistance from a surgical team. Since birth though she's seemed perfectly normal, almost as if she was human. Presumably now though the gaping void within her where a soul should be has now been filled by its rightful demonic occupant...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...