Monday 15 July 2013

UncleMungo - Nature Photographer IV

Finally some success or at least I got something much better than my first effort anyway.  I have to admit, this  was a massive fluke and unfortunately I missed what could have been the best shot while dragging my camera out of my bag and turning it on.  But never mind, I managed to snap this pretty cool shot of a Grass Snake apparently trying to make off with a duckling*.  For those of you with a nervous disposition, don't worry Mummy Duck was equal to the challenge of chasing the marauding snake away.  Click the picture for a better view...


* I have no idea if the snake was really after a duckling, it did seem to be chasing them though - swimming directly at the family of ducks several times before mummy finally saw it off.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers Ned. It was basically complete luck, but I was still quite excited to get the shots.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated...