Friday 19 August 2011

Serial Cold

I seem to be suffering from the strangest cold I've ever had. Normally of course a cold is accompanied by many unpleasant symptoms, feeling weak and tired, aching all over, sore throat, cough, runny nose, blocked nose, headaches, well, I'm sure you're as familiar with the list as I am.

Usually you experience most of these all at the same time, in parallel as it were. Not this one however, I've had all of those symptoms over the past few weeks or so, one at a time for around three days each, with maybe a day in between of feeling slightly better before the next one kicks in. I'm currently on the runny nose stage and I'm getting a bit fed up with the whole thing! I'm really hoping this will be the last one.

So of course I was excited to hear about the anti-viral drug announcement but sadly it seems it's a long way off from helping me at the moment, although it may have the potential to ease my future suffering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...