Monday 7 March 2011

Mmmm... Coffee

For no particular reason*, I thought I'd list three great places to get espresso near my office. They are, in order of preference (although I'd be happy to have coffee at any of them, the differences may just be down to the coffee blends they use) -
  1. Nude Espresso near Spitalfields Market.
  2. Dose near Smithfield Market.
  3. Taylor St near Bank.
There may be more, indeed I hope there are, but these are the ones I've found so far.

I don't visit any of them frequently, partly because the first two are a 10-15 minute walk away but mainly because I don't want to get so used to really good coffee that either I stop appreciating it, or that I find I don't want to drink average coffee any more. Well, that and the fact that we have free coffee in the office, even if it does leave a little to be desired.

*In fact probably because you need at least three things to make a decent list.

2 comments:

  1. There's Market Coffee House on Brushfield Street. The coffee isn't the best in the area, the service is lacking... so not sure why I go back. It's just a good place to watch the comings and goings and and of course to skive an hour off work in a "meeting".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion, I wander out that way once a week or so, so I'll check it out soon.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are now moderated...