Sunday 14 February 2010

Contributing to Global Warming

It's Valentines Day today, so as is traditional we had a Valentines Eve supper of haggis last night.

I do love my haggis, unfortunately it seems it doesn't like me too much. Since this morning I think I've produced enough methane to raise global temperatures significantly. Poor old Hayley has had to bear the brunt of these emissions which hasn't done much to inspire a lovey dovey Valentines Day atmosphere. It's a good job neither of us smoke..!

I wish I knew what it was that's in the haggis which causes me such malodorous problems. I can't imagine it's the oats, I have porridge every day without problems. I can't imagine it's the "meat" - in fact, let's not try and imagine the meat at all. So that only leaves the onion or the spices. Weirdly, Hayley seems immune to this problem, it must be her Scottish heritage.

Thankfully for us all, Valentines Eve comes but once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are now moderated...